Just Resin DiamondCote 1:1 Epoxy Resin 1L
**In-store only - Choose pickup at the checkout**
A High Viscosity Epoxy Resin, designed for coating and creative applications.
An easy to measure 1:1 ratio self-leveling product, with excellent air release properties, is
UV Stable, low in VOC’s and in odour.
This product has been designed to add a diamond-like finish to your resin art, acrylic pours,
mosaics, photographs, prints, timber surfaces, sculptures, and more. Can be applied by pouring, brushing on, or with a roller to substrates such as Art Boards, MDF, acrylic sheet,concrete, metal, wood and more.
DiamondCote can be used as a top coat on your artistic projects, and can also be tinted with JustResin Pigment Pastes, Powders, Glitters and Inks.
DiamondCote is a Premium Epoxy Resin System, formulated for Artists, by Artists.
• Measure equal parts by volume (eg, 100mls : 100mls)
• Mix for 3 minutes, or until combined, scraping sides and bottom of vessel• Open time of approx. 70mins at 25 degrees Celsius
• 12 hour cure time
• Full cure at 7 days
• Heat not essential for top coats to remove air bubbles (although heat can be applied,should you wish)
• Heat Resistant up to 50 degrees Celsius (may be higher, still in testing)
• A 1L kit includes 500ml of Part A and 500ml of Part B
Proudly Made in Australia, with USA Raw Products.
Read JustResin's FAQ https://www.justresin.com.au/faq
Refunds can only be provided if a product is faulty or not as described.
If you have an issue with your order, please contact me within 3 days.
Please read and follow all directions properly.