Valentine's Beginners Paint Pouring Shellharbour
Time & Location
About the Event
Tired of doing the same thing each year? Get creative this Valentine's Day and bring your partner or a friend for a fun night creating your own masterpieces!
Participants will learn basic skills to create their own beautiful fluid art on a heart-shaped canvas during this highly interactive workshop.
LEARN MY SECRETS TO CREATING STUNNING FLUID ART
I will teach you my recipe for creating beautiful pour paintings and how to mix it correctly to avoid lumps and cracking. I do not recommend nor teach the use of glues or silicone oil for various reasons (I explain why during the class). My recipe is simple and as you will see… very effective!
In all my fluid art workshops, we use Eraldo Di Paolo Artist's Acrylic Paint from Riot Art & Craft.
Please note: Limited spots are available. Up to 20 participants to this class.
BENEFITS OF THIS WORKSHOP
- You will learn how to create your own unique paintings
- Fun, relaxing time being creative
- Bond with family and friends
- Learn a new hobby
- Helpful, knowledgeable teacher
- No experience required
YOU WILL LEARN
- What is fluid art/paint pouring?
- What type of equipment/supplies are needed
- The type of paints you can use
- Choosing colours that complement each other
- My recipe for achieving beautiful (but sometimes elusive) cells
- What causes cells to appear
- How to mix the recipe properly to avoid lumps
- Different pouring techniques including ‘dirty pours’, ‘flip cups’ and 'puddle pours'
- How to avoid overstretching your painting and losing effects
- Advice on how to store your painting as it dries (and how long it takes)
- Advice on how to varnish your painting
This class is suitable for beginners – no experience is required. You don’t need to be able to draw or paint in order to learn how to pour.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Take home 1 x 40cm heart-shaped canvas (you can purchase an additional canvas on the night for $20)
- Information Sheet (includes supplies list)
- All supplies provided
- The knowledge and skills to achieve the same results at home
You are welcome to bring light refreshments.
Don't dress to impress! Old clothes that you are happy to get paint on. Disposable gloves and aprons are provided.
WORKSHOP TERMS / REFUNDS
Please ensure you read Workshop Terms & Conditions before booking.
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO
Photos and/or videos may be taken during the Workshop for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed, please let the Instructor know before the Workshop starts. Photography and/or video will be used to promote workshops and events via social media, marketing materials and my website.
- Two participant discount$90$900$0