Introduction To Alcohol Inks Liverpool
Time & Location
About the Event
**All participants must strictly adhere to my Covid-19 Guidelines for all upcoming Workshops.** Please review before attending.
Alcohol Ink Art is a vibrant and breathtaking art medium that is growing in popularity in the art world! Be warned though... once you’ve had a chance to work with alcohol ink, you will be hooked. It’s an addictive medium that offers something for artists of all levels. Alcohol Inks are highly pigmented inks that can be diluted with Isopropyl Alcohol to allow the inks to move freely on the paper.
During this 3-hour workshop, Lily will teach you basic alcohol ink techniques. After a brief introduction and demonstration, students will have a chance to experiment with the inks to create their own unique colourful artworks.
This class is suitable for beginners – no experience is required. Strictly limited to 8 participants only.
Suitable for ages 18yrs and above. CAUTION: Alcohol Ink Art is not suitable if you have respiratory issues or are pregnant.
Private residence in Hammondville (Liverpool area). You wil be notified of the address after booking.
YOU WILL LEARN
Lily will demonstrate how to use the following objects to manipulate and move Alcohol Inks with Isopropyl Alcohol and how to create swirls, different size circles, blend/darken/lighten colours.
- Bendable Plastic Straws
- Spray Bottles
- Fine Tip Paint Brush
Lily will show many examples of striking colour combinations to use for inspiration. And you will also learn how to seal and protect artwork and what precautions need to be taken when handling inks and when using isopropyl alcohol.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- 3 hours of demonstrations and creating your own beautifully unique art
- 2 x A5 (smaller pieces of Yupo Paper to practice techniques on so it’s not too scary for newbies)
- 2 x A4 (progressing to larger pieces of Yupo Paper and building confidence, also starting to experiment using a few techniques)
- 1 x A3 (large piece of Yupo Paper- participants are free to use any of the techniques I have shown them to create their final artwork)
- 1 x A3 size Picture Frame (to take home and display their largest final artwork)
- Information Sheet (includes supplies list)
- The knowledge and skills to achieve the same results at home
All supplies are provided.
Please don’t dress to impress – wear old clothes or bring an apron. You’re welcome to bring refreshments.
WORKSHOP TERMS / REFUNDS
Please ensure you read Workshop Terms & Conditions before enrolling.
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO
Photos and/or videos may be taken during the Workshop for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed, please let the Instructor know before the Workshop starts. Photography and/or video will be used to promote workshops and events via social media, marketing materials and my website.
Learn more about Lily Genge (GymeaLilyArt) https://www.instagram.com/gymealilyart/.
- Two Ticket Discount$161.50$161.500$0