Introduction To Acrylic Pour Painting Albion Park Rail
Time & Location
About the Event
**All participants must strictly adhere to my Covid-19 Guidelines for all upcoming Workshops.** Please review before attending.
Join us for this fun-filled hands on workshop learning pour painting with acrylic paints.
Participants will learn basic skills to create their own beautiful fluid art on canvas during this highly interactive workshop.
Whether you are looking a fun, social time with your friends or you would like to learn a new hobby, this workshop will leave you feeling relaxed and proud of your creative achievements.
Perfect for beginners or those who have experimented and have yet to achieve the results they desire.
LEARN MY SECRETS TO CREATING STUNNING FLUID ART
I will teach you my recipe for creating beautiful pour paintings and how to mix it correctly to avoid lumps and cracking. I do not recommend nor teach the use of glues or silicone oil for various reasons (I explain why during the class). My recipe is simple and as you will see… very effective!
Please note: Limited spots are available. Up to 15 participants to this class.
BENEFITS OF THIS WORKSHOP
- You will learn how to create your own unique paintings
- Fun, relaxing time being creative
- Bond with family and friends
- Learn a new hobby
- Helpful, knowledgeable teacher
- No experience required
YOU WILL LEARN
- What is fluid art/paint pouring?
- What type of equipment/supplies are needed
- The type of paints you can use
- Choosing colours that complement each other
- My recipe for achieving beautiful (but sometimes elusive) cells
- What causes cells to appear
- How to mix the recipe properly to avoid lumps
- Different pouring techniques including ‘dirty pours’, ‘flip cups’ and 'puddle pours'
- How to avoid overstretching your painting and losing effects
- Advice on how to store your painting as it dries (and how long it takes)
- Advice on how to varnish your painting
This class is suitable for beginners – no experience is required. You don’t need to be able to draw or paint in order to learn how to pour.
Suitable for ages 8yrs and above. Children must be accompanied by a parent.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Take home 2 x 20cm of your own canvas art
- Information Sheet (includes supplies list)
- All supplies provided
- The knowledge and skills to achieve the same results at home
You are welcome to bring light refreshments.
Don't dress to impress! Old clothes that you are happy to get paint on. Disposable gloves and aprons are provided.
WORKSHOP TERMS / REFUNDS
Please ensure you read Workshop Terms & Conditions before booking.
WORKSHOP TERMS / REFUNDS
Please ensure you read Workshop Terms & Conditions before enrolling.
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO
Photos and/or videos may be taken during the Workshop for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed, please let the Instructor know before the Workshop starts. Photography and/or video will be used to promote workshops and events via social media, marketing materials and my website.
- Two ticket discount$110$1100$0
- Creative Kids Voucher$0$00$0