Create Your Own Acrylic Pour Jewellery Campbelltown
Time & Location
About the Event
Create your own beautiful jewellery with Acrylic Pouring!
If you love to paint pour or handcraft your own jewellery, this fun workshop will provide you with the all the knowledge and skills to create your own beautiful jewellery from Acrylic Pour Skins.
Many of my paint pour workshop participants wonder what they can do with all the left over paint in the trays — well here is your answer! Turn it into stunning jewellery (perfect for yourself or gifts)!
Participants will be able to create their own beautiful acrylic pour jewellery set (pendant, ring, and earrings).
All the jewellery pictured was created using acrylic pour skins and just like fluid art, no two designs are ever the same! They are all unique.
Please note: Limited spots are available. 20 participants to this class.
YOU WILL LEARN
- What type of equipment is needed and why
- How to cut your own acrylic skins
- Setting the acrylic skins into blank jewellery sets
- How to properly seal your skins onto the cabochons
- Advice on how to create your own acrylic skins at home
- This class is suitable for beginners – no experience is required. We will be working with small tools and glue.
Ages 10 yrs and over.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- 1.5 hours of demonstrations and interactive experience—You will create 3 pieces of jewellery
- All supplies provided
You are welcome to bring light refreshments. Any food must be purchased from the on-site cafe.
WORKSHOP TERMS / REFUNDS
Please ensure you read Workshop Terms & Conditions before booking.
- Two-Person Discount$100$1000$0
- Creative Kids Voucher$0$00$0