6-Week Intensive Paint Pouring Workshop Albion Park Rail
Time & Location
About the Event
You’ve learnt the basics, now here’s your chance to delve deeper into the world of fluid art where you can further your knowledge and skills in this highly interactive 6-week course.
It's jam-packed full of new techniques, advice and hands-on demonstrations.
Bring a friend or come by yourself for an enjoyable, relaxed time learning new techniques to help you continue your fluid art journey.
In the first class, we will revise lessons from my Beginners Workshop including my recipe for creating beautiful pour paintings and how to mix it correctly to avoid lumps and cracking.
STARTS: Wednesday, 23 June 2021 meeting each Wednesday evening, 6.30pm - 8.30pm for 6 weeks. Artwork can be left at the venue to dry.
Each week you’ll learn new techniques like:
- Dutch pours
- Balloon smashes
- Beach scenes
- Cheese boards
on larger, different shaped canvases.
In addition to the above techniques, we’ll discuss:
- Different types of paints that can be used for fluid art
- Various mediums you can add to your paintings for different effects
- How to store your painting as it dries (and various drying rack setups)
- How to properly varnish your paintings
- How to finish your painting before sale or gifting (edges, back, signature, wrapping)
- How to professionally photograph your artwork
Types of tools utilised during this course:
- Hair dryers
- Palette knives
- Butane torch
It is recommended you have participated in my beginner’s class or have previous experience in paint pouring.
As in all my classes, I do not recommend nor teach the use of glues or silicone oil for various reasons (I explain why during the class). My recipe is simple and as you will see… very effective!
Spots are strictly limited to 8 participants for this Intermediate Course. Suitable for 12 yrs and over.
WORKSHOP TERMS / REFUNDS
Please ensure you read Workshop Terms & Conditions before enrolling.
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO
Photos and/or videos may be taken during the Workshop for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed, please let the Instructor know before the Workshop starts. Photography and/or video will be used to promote workshops and events via social media, marketing materials and my website.
- 6-Week Ticket - Single$390$3900$0
- EARLY BIRD 6 WEEK TICKET$290$2900$0
- EARLY BIRD 6 WEEK PENSIONER$240$2400$0
- 4 Week Ticket - Single$200$2000$0
- EARLY BIRD 5 WEEK TICKET$265$2650$0